Call of Duty Mobile GFX Tool Apk 2019 For Android
Will call of Duty Mobile ban Maine for exploitation GLTools?
As for the apparent question, can the decision of Duty Mobile ban Maine for victimization GLTools?
Probably not. Now, COD Mobile is developed and maintained by the same developers that brought PUBG Mobile.
Gfx Tools users were illegal initially from PUBG.
But then the developers got along with these tools and users are no longer banned for using it.
So it’s just a matter of time. Moreover, COD Mobile is in a closed beta state and the servers will be wiped clean once the beta testing is done once the official build is out.
So you’ll be able to positively strive the gfx tool out.
Warning: We won’t be held responsible if you get banned. Use GLTools at your own risk.
Also, spoofing GPU might cause the warming of the phone.
Call of Duty Mobile max graphics and max FPS on low-end Android devices
- Make sure you have installed the latest Call of Duty Mobile APK version.
- Make sure your Android device is rooted with the latest Magisk Manager.
- Download and install GLTools for COD Mobile.
- Launch GLTools and allow the necessary permissions.
- Tick all the check-boxes at the bottom to enable the Install options.
- Tap on the option “Install using Magisk (systemless)”.
- This will create a zip file in your phone storage.
- Launch Magisk Manager and swipe to access navigation menu – choose modules.
- Tap on the + sign on the modules and select the file created by GLTools. (available at the very bottom)
- Install it and reboot the phone.
- Now, launch the newly installed GLTools.
- You should get a new user interface with a list of apps.
- Select Call of Duty app.
- Tick on “Enable custom settings for this app” option.
- Scroll down and enable options like
- – Use Fake GPU info
- -Use fake CPU/RAM info
- -Advanced RAM spoofing
- Scroll down and select “use custom template option”.
- Choose the appropriate GPU according to your device which is higher than the minimum requirements listed above.
- If you have a flagship phone, then you can select the highest GPU option. For instance, if you have Adreno, select the highest Adreno GPU or if you have Mali then select the highest Mali GPU.
- Finally, scroll down and enable simple map bugger option.
- Exit the GlTools.
- Launch Call of Duty Mobile app and you will see all the highest settings.
- Remember, if anything goes wrong, you can always uninstall the game and install a fresh copy.