When it came to sandbox games, Minecraft is always the choice of thousands of players around the world since it was published in 2011. After ten years, the game came out with multiple editions for various platforms, from smartphone, PC to consoles. Among all versions, Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Minecraft Java Edition for PC are the two most common. provided that playing a PC game is the most convenient way. This article will show you how to get the free Minecraft Bedrock Edition Download Link and all the information about this version.
About Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Originated from the Minecraft Pocket Edition and Minecraft for Windows 10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition (without any subtitles) is the general version of the game for Smartphone. Windows 10 PC and Tablet, Fire TV and Gear VR. It is available on Apple TV but was recently withdrawn.
In case you’re interested what’s the key difference between Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Minecraft Java Edition. Here are the most important changes you might find in this version.
- Mobs in Bedrock Editions have a variety of different features
- More ways for players to log in to the multiplayer mode
- More advanced servers provided special mini-game
- Virtual Reality mode is available on Windows 10, Gear VR.
- Windows 10 Players are allowed to exports and imports worlds
While the Bedrock Edition is different for different devices, the price also varies between these versions. The cost for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 is currently at 1,474 in India. it’s not an expensive price given that a lifetime purchase can offer a lot of amazing features. It’s still a big deal for many players. Specially students who want to play the game but can’t afford it.
Players can download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition free PC if they have purchased the Java Edition before October 2018. If you made a purchase after that or have never played a game before. Here’s a way to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition free of charge.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition Download free pc full version
There are a number of ways to get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10. You can choose to download the game directly from a trusted source such as the official Mojang website, the Softonic or the Microsoft website. In addition, you can also go to the Microsoft Store on your PC to find the game in the search bar.
- Click here to download the Minecraft bedrock edition PC Free
- Click the Free Trial button
- Signing with or creating a Microsoft account if you don’t have any
- Download the file Minecraft.msi to start the installation
- After installation, follow the game instructions to complete the registration process and explore the game for free within 30 days.
- After the trial version expires, you will need to make a purchase to continue building your own world.