What’s New: PUBG MOBILE VERSION 1.0 Update
In case you missed it, Tencent recently announced PUBG Mobile 1.0, aptly-titled ‘a new era’. The update seeks to bring PUBG Mobile back into the limelight, with graphical improvements, a revamped UI, and lighting changes. It will launch September 8, and you can check out the full list of changes by reading the patch notes below:
- Updated sky, land, water, and vegetation
- Building changes
- Large resource point changes
- Mylta Power: remodel with new building layout
- Quarry: improved textures, adjusted building layouts, and seven new warehouses
- Prison: adjusted terrain, added walls, new building layouts
- Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions
- Adjusted the structure of some urban areas
- Some buildings now have basements
PUBG Mobile New Era Update Features
PUBG Mobile New Era 1.0 Update APK+OBB Download
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update
- Step 1: Download the APK and OBB file from the link given above.
- Step 2: Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option if you haven’t done it already. You can enable it by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file. However, do not open it yet.
- Step 4: After the installation is complete, copy the OBB files to Android/OBB/com.tencent.ig (create a folder with this name if there isn’t one already).
- Step 5: After the file is copied, you can enjoy playing the game.