The 1.0 update of PUBG Mobile has finally been rolled out, marking the beginning of a new era for the game. The update features much-awaited changes and tweaks such as Erangel 2.0 map, new Halloween Infection mode, and a revamped Cheer Park.
What’s New: PUBG MOBILE VERSION 1.0 Update
In case you missed it, Tencent recently announced PUBG Mobile 1.0, aptly-titled ‘a new era’. The update seeks to bring PUBG Mobile back into the limelight, with graphical improvements, a revamped UI, and lighting changes. It will launch September 8, and you can check out the full list of changes by reading the patch notes below:
- Updated sky, land, water, and vegetation
- Building changes
- Large resource point changes
- Mylta Power: remodel with new building layout
- Quarry: improved textures, adjusted building layouts, and seven new warehouses
- Prison: adjusted terrain, added walls, new building layouts
- Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions
- Adjusted the structure of some urban areas
- Some buildings now have basements
PUBG Mobile New Era Update Features
The latest update has introduced the following features and modes to the game:
New Classic Mode Gameplay: Erangel 2.0Livik Improvements (New Weapon M1014)Beyond A.C.E.-Themed GameplayPayload Mode (v2.0) is coming back Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)Graphic Quality UpgradesCheer Park: Training Ground UpdatesIsland in the Lake at Cheer ParkCheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
PUBG Mobile New Era 1.0 Update APK+OBB Download
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update
You must follow the steps given below to download and install PUBG Mobile Update 1.0:
- Step 1: Download the APK and OBB file from the link given above.
- Step 2: Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option if you haven’t done it already. You can enable it by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file. However, do not open it yet.
- Step 4: After the installation is complete, copy the OBB files to Android/OBB/com.tencent.ig (create a folder with this name if there isn’t one already).
- Step 5: After the file is copied, you can enjoy playing the game.
If you find any error then comment here so that we can help you fixing it and help you play the latest PUBG Mobile update freely.
I hope you guys you find this post useful from the above links you can download the new pubg mobile version 1.0 global update and play it on you android device